The first Taney County Courthouse was built on the mouth of Bull Creek at the confluence of the White River by early pioneers in 1837. Its use as a courthouse ended after Forsyth became the county seat; it was destroyed in a tornado in 1963. The county's second courthouse, in Forsyth, was destroyed in a Civil War battle on July 22, 1861.
Is peugeot 2008 a reliable car